Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
C4IR UAE is working closely with AI portfolio partner Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) to trial AI procurement guidelines for acquiring responsible and objective AI systems within the public sector.
The results of this trial will support the Forum in its next re-iteration of the guidelines, and inform public sector on possible procurement policies for acquiring AI.
C4IR UAE has worked closely with partners in the public and private sector, and academia, to develop a landscape review of the blockchain ecosystem in the UAE. This review has identified key challenges and success factors to blockchain implementation in the UAE, and globally, and sets the scene for the upcoming Blockchain for Supply Chain Toolkit co-developed with C4IR.
Ahead of the publication of the toolkit, the Centre will trial the Blockchain for Supply Chain toolkit with a multi-stakeholder community in the UAE to assess the usefulness of the guidelines, and support the blockchain deployment journey within UAE entities.
- Inclusive Deployment of Blockchain: Case Studies and Learnings from the United Arab Emirates
- Inclusive Deployment of Blockchain for Supply Chains: Part 1 – Introduction
- Inclusive Deployment of Blockchain for Supply Chains: Part 2 – Trustworthy Verification of Digital Identities
- Inclusive Deployment of Blockchain for Supply Chains: Part 3 – Public or Private Blockchains – Which One Is Right for You?
- Inclusive Deployment of Blockchain for Supply Chains: Part 4 – Protecting Your Data
- Inclusive Deployment for Blockchain for Supply Chains: Part 5 – A Framework for Blockchain Cybersecurity
C4IR UAE will work closely with key stakeholders in the healthcare and public sector to co-develop consent and data privacy frameworks to protect patients’ data in human genome sequencing programmes.
- Coming soon